Buying shoes is an addiction I hope will only worsen over time. I hope to never be cured from this beautiful disease because there is no greater feeling than admiring a new pair of heels giving dirty looks to the rest of your collection 🙂
The only thing better than buying shoes, is of course buying shoes on sale. And since I’m constantly browsing the web for sales and discounts, it was only right to share my findings with my fellow shoe lovers. I figured this was also an effective way of showing you guys some of my go to websites for affordable shoes. Shop away but don’t blame me for breaking the bank! Lol!
1. Yellow leather wedges from Steve Madden: I mean seriously! For $29.99, you simply cannot go wrong for buying these. I am in love with the color and the fact that they’re leather; good quality is the icing on the cake.
2. Also from Steve Madden is this, what appears to be, super comfy Madysin strappy sandal with stacked heel. If you’re uncomfortable with super high and thin stiletto heels, then this is the sandal for you. A $41.99 steal.
4. Every girl needs a pair of nude flats that go with everything. These snakeskin pair with gold embellishment is just what the doctor ordered for only $29.98. They would be perfect when running from show to show during Fashion week.
5. I’ve always loved oxblood; it is the perfect color for fall. Bedazzle your look with this gorgeous pair of oxblood heels from Asos for only $45.57!
6. An ankle boot is a fall staple. I am considering getting this pair from boohoo.
9. NineWest does it again with this bright color blocked heel. I am in love!!!
10. Last but certainly not least are those tan sandals with snake skin details available for $41.24 at heels.com.
If you are constantly thinking about shoes, day in and day out, then rest assured that you are not alone. I hope you guys are having a good week; if not, I hope this post brightened up your day. Please be sure to follow me on Twitter for constant sale alert for shoes, makeup and all things fashion. I also feature my current cravings on Instagram. These Zara heels have had my heart skipping beats for the past couple of days. I have to have them!
I’ll be posting my next outfit soon so be sure to subscribe by email to avoid missing my future posts.
Be well darlings,