“LBD: Beaded kaftan”

“If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else.” –Booker T. Washington

LBD - Beaded kaftan (3)LBD - Beaded kaftan (1) LBD - Beaded kaftan (2) LBD - Beaded kaftan (4) LBD - Beaded kaftan (5) LBD - Beaded kaftan (6) LBD - Beaded kaftan (7) LBD - Beaded kaftan (8) LBD - Beaded kaftan (9)
Outfit details: Dress: Rumah Kaftan Citra // Heels: Zara (sold out) // Watch: Timex (c/o)

You may have seen this dress in a different color in this post  (Moroccan Princess) published last year. Those gorgeous hand sewn embellishments just take your classic little black dress and bring it to a whole new level of sass. No accessories needed!

**Three posts back to back with the same shoes? YES! That’s how much I cannot get enough of these pumps. Have you ever made a purchase you wore nonstop for months? Please share in the comment section below.

Until next time lovies, Signature

Photography: Maliny Collections

10 Comments

• 03/04/2014 / 6:09 PM

Thank you girl. I hang them up like the work of art that they are lol 🙂

• 03/04/2014 / 9:00 AM

Thank u so much 🙂 I’m addicted to wearing these pumps lol

• 03/18/2014 / 4:52 AM

You are very beautiful, Vix. There is sienthomg about you, and I can see why people would jump to exotic conclusions when trying to suss you out! I can only imagine how enchanting you would be in real life!I adore the shape of the red dress, so glamerous!xx

1. 03/04/2014 / 8:46 AM

Your yellow shoes look great in that outfit! You look very elegant, with a drop of edginess! 🙂 Like it a lot!:)
    thanks for sharing! xx

morethanlabels.co.uk

• 03/04/2014 / 9:00 AM

Awwww! Thank you 🙂 appreciate your thoughtful comment 🙂

2. 03/04/2014 / 7:35 AM

love the dress. I wore my basic black jeans consistently after I bought them. They just went with everything, they fit so well and were so comfy. I had to stop myself.

• 03/04/2014 / 9:14 AM

Thank you Sarah! I’m happy to see someone understands me 🙂 when you find the right fit and that item is versatile, you just can’t help it!

How much do you love this post? Share your feedback here.