HAPPY NEW YEAR LOVIES:)
I hope you all enjoyed your holiday season to the fullest. On my end, I kept it mostly quiet and simply enjoyed time with my loved ones. There is no better way to bring in the new year in my opinion.
For the first post of 2013, I figured I would give you all a taste of my style from my pre-blogging days. Since I have only started on this journey literally a month ago, I did not want to re-post the same outfits so I searched through my albums and narrowed down a few looks I believe are easy to recreate. I hope you all enjoy this post and be sure to let me know your thoughts and/or questions down below.
1. I love this butterfly top that I picked up at a local boutique. Wore it to dinner with my boyfriend on our anniversary 🙂
2. This dress is from Marciano and the pumps are Steve Madden. Love the fit.
3. I modeled this dress at Queens Fashion Week. It was designed by the talented Michi Walden. Check out more of her designs here.
4. One of my favorite outfits from Queens Fashion Week also; Designs by Kasca Miller and Ronald Calder.
5. Found this dress at Papaya at the mall and I had to have it. Paired it with these Chinese Laundry shoes in fuchsia to add an unexpected pop of color to an all black and white look.
6. Dress is from Bebe. Blazer from Charlotte Russe. Pumps are BCBGeneration. Clutch is from Aldo
8. This was a day at the zoo with my boyfriend. It was my birthday so of course, I was all smiles 🙂
9. Dinner at the Cheesecake Factory for my birthday. Skirt is from Charlotte Russe and pumps are Gianmarco Lorenzi.
11. H&M blazer, Charlote Russe skirt, and silver glitter pumps by Enzo Angiolini.
12. Celebrated a friend’s birthday at a NYC roof top (Sky Room). I wore a Forever 21 skirt and BCBG heels. Sheer blouse and blazer both from Love Culture.
13. Dress was on sale last year at missselfridge.com. Love it when the color blocking is already done for me.
14. Lastly, I had this dress made to wear to a wedding that happened to be my birthday weekend. It was inspired by this Kim Kardashian look.
“Fashion is what you buy; style is what you do with it”