Many women have a love / hate relationship with jumpsuits for the simple fact that although they look fabulous but they prove to be an inconvenience when it’s time to use the ladies’ room. Though I understand the struggle, I don’t think it’s a strong enough reason never to wear one. So today I’m sharing with you guys my jumpsuit collection featuring 6 jumpsuits I’ve worn over the years.
- Plunging neckline jumpsuit – This is a bit of a revealing jumpsuit that is made for the grown and sexy. I wore it a couple of years back to a sweet sixteen party with a blazer over it but it can also be worn with a button down underneath as seen in this post.
- Open back floral jumpsuit – This beauty right here was so affordable that I couldn’t leave it behind. It was the perfect piece for my recent vacation as I didn’t have to worry about packing multiple pieces to style with it. It’s definitely on the more casual side and can be worn to a barbecue, to brunch or to run errands on the weekend. Casual, chic, comfortable!
- Trouser jumpsuit – If you ever thought you couldn’t wear a jumpsuit to the office, this look will prove you wrong. It mirrors your typical black work trousers but with a twist. As you can see, I rocked it with a button down underneath but if you were headed to happy hour after work, you could ditch the shirt and show off your shoulders!
- Floral summer jumpsuit – This beauty is so bright and colorful that I knew at firt sight that it was Versicolor Approved. Styled with a blazer in this look, I wore it to my godson’s christening with a brooch to cover up the plunging neckline but for more casual settings, I’ve styled it with flats and no blazer. The possibilities are endless!
- Black and white grid jumpsuit – My latest find is this super sophisticated piece from Snazzy Boutique. I can see myself still wearing it in five years whether it is to the office, to church or to a conference; Such versatility and timelessness make it worth the price…
- Red cape jumpsuit – Statement pieces like this jumpsuit are the kind of things I reserve to wear on my special holiday (i.e. my birhtday). I wore this beauty in Dubai earlier this year and let me tell you, it is an attention grabber. I felt boldlly confident in it, totally sexy though completely covered up and like a goddess.
That’s it for my jumpsuit collection. If you need details on each one, I’ve linked the original posts for your reference. As usual, I’d love to hear from you. Which of these is your favorite? Take the poll below and let me know.